Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Boring Testing Weeks!

Bored is what I feel when it is testing week.
I feel really bored when it is testing week because we have to sit in our chair for more than 30 minutes. Testing is really, really boring when you are not allowed to talk to your friends when you are finished. I am so greatful for the tests that the school gives us because it shows us where we are and what we have to improve on. Also these tests are good for us because they show us what we need to learn for the future.
I think testing weeks are really, really boring but I also like it because it helps us learn for the future

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Abigail and i think your blog is cool. it seems like every one hates testing and only talk about what they hate about testing but you also talk about what you like. I to think when you are finished testing it is extreamly boring but I also find the quiet time nice, so diffrent from the normal loud and noise class room.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.